VEGAN DOG FOOD
Vegetarian Plant-Based Dog Food
- A vegan dog food (think zero animal ingredients)
- A vegetarian dog food (think 'no animal harmed here')
- A 100% plant-based dog food (think healing power of plants)
- A nutritionally complete and balanced dog food (think healthy, happy, thriving dogs)
- A natural & hypoallergenic dog food (think less digestive upset)
- A nutraceutical dog food (think mega health benefits)
- A functional dog food (think even more mega health benefits!)
- A vet approved dog food (think trust and quality)
- A canine nutritionist formulated dog food (think dog food Ninja)
- A dog food that needs no supplementing, it's all in the bag (think less pills, powders and cost)
- A food packed with healthy anti-inflammatories (think less inflammation and chronic disease)
- A food filled with powerful antioxidants (think less oxidative stress and ageing)
- A food with added probiotics and prebiotics (think healthy gut and good firm stools)
- A food that provides the best preventative support for their joints and mobility, their gut, digestion and microbiome, skin and coat, weight management, heart health, mood and anxiety and general health and wellbeing (think nose to tail good health)
- A food for all their daily meals, or just some (think adding healthy variety to their diet)
- A tail-thumpingly tasty dog food (think clean bowl and happy dog tummy)
- A personalised meal plan (think delivery of your next box of Bonza goodness just when you need it)
- A dog food that gives back (think 1% for the Planet and Rainforest Trust)
- A(n) eco-friendly dog food (think I am doing my bit to reduce our carbon footprint)
- Unadulterated dog food (think no meat, no nasties, no fillers)
- Unapologetic dog food (think backed by scientific research and studies)
- Unequalled dog food (think unique, one of a kind)
- Unrivalled dog food (think premium, nutraceutical, best in class)
- Ubiquitous dog food (think wherever your dog is, we can feed them)
That's 17 A*, 1 A+ and 5 U's (can you get that many!) - not bad for a vegan dog food (think Good. Better. Bonza!)
"To inspire a healthier every day life for our dogs and the Planet" (think healthier dogs, healthier Planet)
To produce a vegan (vegetarian or plant- based, however you identify) dog food that not only serves the needs of your dogs' health better than any other dog food available, but also lessens the impact of feeding them more than any other dog food on the Planet. (think health nuts and eco warriors)
By developing a vet approved vegan dog food with leading canine nutritionists, adopting a 'food as medicine approach', that is at the leading edge of nutrition and elevates your dog's food beyond simple nutrition to a diet at the cutting edge of inflammation reduction and preventative health support.
By only including ingredients that have the lightest environmental impact - no corn, soy, wheat or rice.
By using eco-friendly, recyclable packaging.
By reducing the 'food' miles of getting your dog's food to your home and into their bowl.
By cooking our food using the most environmentally, and nutrient preserving methos possible.
By investing in research as we grow to demonstrate the positive health benefits of vegan/vegetarian/plant-based food for dogs
At the start of 2018 I was raising funds globally for the renewables strategy of one Australia's leading Infrastructure Managers at the time. As a result the climate crisis was at the forefront of my thoughts.
In April, cancer diagnoses hit the Lloyd home, first Catherine my partner in life and then Poppy our younger dog member of our family.
This prompted a change of our diet to plant-based and daily supplementation with botanicals and adaptogens. A search for a plant-based food for Poppy (and Mum, Ruby) fell short of success.
Launched in February 2023, Bonza is the glorious result of our ambitions to marry a 'food as medicine' approach to our dogs' nutrition at the same time reducing the animal welfare and environmental impact of feeding them.
Bonza Vegan Food For Dogs:
No matter whether you are a committed vegan dog food enthusiast or simply looking to adopt a flexitarian/reducetarian/climatarian approach to your dog's diet, we hope you find all the information you need in our information library here - everything from the latest vegan dog food studies to scientific research on the ingredients we choose to include in our vegan dog food for your dog's health and sustainability reasons.
If you have any questions that you would like answered please use the help button to ask Catherine and me - we'd be delighted to help if we can.
Elevate Your Dog's Food Beyond Simple Nutrition
Thank you for visiting our site - we hope you've learned a little more about the health and environmental benefits of switching your dog to a healthier diet.
Please visit our shop to learn more about our vegan food for dogs.
We'd be thrilled if you choose to join the Bonza family.
Glendon & Catherine 🐶 ❤️